Having a team of therapists allows us to specialize in a wide variety of concerns.
If you aren’t sure why someone would go to counseling, here are some (but not all) of the reasons people contact us. Our therapists specialize in each of the following:
- Anxious Kids/Their Stressed Parent: We often help kids who are experiencing anxiety, depression, or anger and are acting out in school, not doing well in school, or all around struggling. is really tough to be a kid these days and we can help!
- Women: From previous trauma, to self-esteem, to other general women’s issues, we focus on all of it. We work with women on empowerment, self-love, and achieving your goals.
- Struggling College Students: With all of the pressures of the world today, college students are faced with many challenges.
- Angry Couples: Whether you have had one fight with your partner or thousands of fights, couples therapy can be a great place to learn how to communicate, better understand each other!
- Everyone In Between: We generally work with those experiencing depression, anxiety, life role transitions, trauma, relationships, sexual health, eating disorders, interpersonal violence, and much more. If you aren’t sure whether or not we would be a good fit, send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.